Nirvana Magazine

"...is an online magazine run by Nirvana Fans for Nirvana fans..."


Download Shed-loads of Tracks on Napster
i.e. "Nirvana Albums" or "Nirvana Live Concert"

Sunday 2 December 2007

Nirvana Tribute: The Life and Death of Kurt Cobain the Full Story (Paperback) Book




Nirvana Tribute: The Life and Death of Kurt Cobain the Full Story

Have You Read This Book?


Please help us review this book about Nirvana and Share your thoughts with other Nirvana Fans.

Simply click on comments link and post your own comment about the book: Nirvana - Nirvana Tribute: The Life and Death of Kurt Cobain the Full Story (Paperback) Book.

Book Details


# Paperback: 48 pages
# Publisher: Omnibus Press (March 1995)
# Language: English
# ISBN-10: 0711942447
# ISBN-13: 978-0711942448
# Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.5 x 0.2 inches
# Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces

Buy From


Amazon.com

Labels:

posted by kanx1976 at

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you loved Kurt like me, this book is for you!
I loved this book! Kurt was and is the best ever! I am deeply depressed about his death still and I love reading this book over and over to comfort me.Get this book. It really is well written.
Published on November 23, 1999 by Jessie Peterson

2 December 2007 at 07:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cobain
Kurt Cobain is a god in the music world, and he is also my god, i love him and i hate that he is no longer around i will always miss him.

2 December 2007 at 07:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good pictures
only problem-the pages tend to fall out easily(on purpose)

2 December 2007 at 07:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not like them (but I can pretend),
This was a very informative yet depressing book...many times -- most of the time actually -- I cried. And I don't cry a lot. I am a HUGE Kurt and Nirvana fan (as well as a Courtney Hater) and I thought I knew a lot about Kurt but I didn't and I learned a lot more through this book.

2 December 2007 at 07:50  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home